Diabetes - Type 2 Community

Rash from diabetes

I'm an over weight male with Diabetes type 2. I am circumcised but due to my weight my penis does push back into the shaft skin when flaccid. I've noticed a red ring (rash) forming on the head of the penis when the shaft skin touches it. I was told that high blood sugar can contribute to something like this...has anyone else had similar issues?
This sounds like a really good question for your doctor.  Are you asking if the blood sugar issue is related to the retraction of your penis or the rash?  I would guess that losing weight is something you are working on?  We do have a weight loss and dieting community here--  join us!  We support each other on our weight loss journey.  It's under communities above on the tool bar or I can send you the link here, let me know.  
I did find this article:  https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/skin-problems  Yes, diabetes can be involved in skin issues. This article states that rashes are more common.