Hypoglycemia & Diabetes

I have been having hypoglycemia moments. Which that is odd. They have been coming about for the last couple of years. No, I don't eat breakfast (unless I'm in the mood--which is rare). I don't eat until around 12pm-3pm. When I do it? Its small & a healthy meal. I'm not big on sweets and/or foods containing a lot of sugar? Another thing I notice? I stay so thristy all the time & I have the dry mouth as well. So I was thinking maybe I am an diabetic? Cause those are two of the signs. My doctor checked me for it an year or two ago? I don't have diabetes! But, I'm still have the same issuses! Smh!
In addition to my post? Both of my mothers parents were diabetics. Also, my mother is one herself.
Get tested again!

You are reading content posted in the Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community