A
A
A
Close
Diet and Fitness Community
7.8k Members
178345 tn?1242536246

I am new here

Hi Everyone - I have been posting on the ovarian websites for over a year and never knew there was a website for dieters...I am so happy!!! Anyway, I just finished 10 weeks of the Jenny Craig program and lost almost 30lbs..It was a great way to start jump me..I was so hesitant to stop but it was extremely expensive..$125 a week for food but ever so convenient! I loved it! Anyway, I just started Weight Watchers for the millionth time and am glad that I found this place to talk and share stories and offer support....I am a big snacker!!! I am doing flex and trying not to snack too much and try and eat they way I was eating with Jenny...3 meals, 3 servings of fruit and 2 milks. a protein bar and a snack and 2 fats...I am trying to stay focused and would love to help whoever needs me as I can use some support also! I still want to lose at least another 35-40lbs...HELP!!!  Take care....Gia :)
1 Responses
172023 tn?1334672284
Welcome!  Glad to see another "loser" here!  Keep it up.  We all support each other.  
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.