Diet and Fitness Community

I am new here

Hi Everyone - I have been posting on the ovarian websites for over a year and never knew there was a website for dieters...I am so happy!!! Anyway, I just finished 10 weeks of the Jenny Craig program and lost almost 30lbs..It was a great way to start jump me..I was so hesitant to stop but it was extremely expensive..$125 a week for food but ever so convenient! I loved it! Anyway, I just started Weight Watchers for the millionth time and am glad that I found this place to talk and share stories and offer support....I am a big snacker!!! I am doing flex and trying not to snack too much and try and eat they way I was eating with Jenny...3 meals, 3 servings of fruit and 2 milks. a protein bar and a snack and 2 fats...I am trying to stay focused and would love to help whoever needs me as I can use some support also! I still want to lose at least another 35-40lbs...HELP!!!  Take care....Gia :)
Welcome!  Glad to see another "loser" here!  Keep it up.  We all support each other.