What Are Your Exercise Goal For THe Week>?

Had the amazingly great idea of everyone getting on here and making themselves accountable for exercise goals for the week. -This shud be interesting!

Here is mine for the week

100 crunches per day x 7 = 700 crunches
3 days of  30 minutes Joggin 90 minutes
Foot ball Thursday night
Volleyball Sunday night
Strength exercises 4 days this week

So What Is Your Exercise Plan Of The Week?>
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
40 minutes of a workout that raises my heartrate 6 days this week.
Stretches and yoga before bed.
75 crunches and 50 leglifts(per leg) per day.
15 push ups every day this week (I need to rebuild that upper body strength!)
Helpful - 0
I am planning on two more bike rides this week, 1 hour each
My work out tapes tae bo  1hour  x3  (Billy Blanks kicks my butt)
walking the other two days.

I want to make it to fifty crunches this week and work on my upper body.

Helpful - 0
Will exercise 4 days this week .. between aerobics, walking, weights and pilates .. and 3 x with the crunches .. but have a long way to go to catch up with Skailark .. loll

Will be entering this in my exercise tracker to keep me honest .. how about each of you?
Helpful - 0
I made it to the gym yesterday and am going again today!  If nothing else, the stress release that I felt after a weekend of working with a special needs kid....I felt a complete 180 in mood from before I stepped on that cardio machine and did those weights until after.  And I feel so much better about myself when I work out!  Now...why was I procrastinating??
Helpful - 0
I have to modify my goals for this week Booooohooooo : (

I have had such terrible ankle pain but I have been blowing it off for a week now. I had one of the Mds that I work for look at it today and they believe that I have torn or did something to a tendon in it. So I am grounded from bike riding and anything that will "stress" that foot for at least a week......oooohhh I am so upset.

I will instead do my pilate work out, and increase my crunches daily by at least one this week, and also do something for my upper body.
Helpful - 0
Hey! you take good care of yourself...and love your determination! you are one inspirational woman!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Diet and Fitness Community