Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Divorce with absolutely no money,place to go!?

I'd love to get a divorce and leave my husband. But I have no car no money (none at all!) No place to go, no family no friends, my health isn't good at all, I can't walk to anywhere I'd need to get to. Noone I can talk to or ask a favor like a ride or to borrow $5.00 I mean how can I do this!?
2 Responses
973741 tn?1342342773
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oh, this makes my other post I left for you a bit nonhelpful.  Sorry.  I'd call a church and get a ride to their service.  And start branching out from there.  Can you do anything online work wise?  Do you have any neighbors?  
I would say see if there are any local programs for helping women through situations like this maybe churches local organizations. Come up with a plan compile your resources perhaps get a job and slowly get the resources you need to leave
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Divorce & Breakups Community

Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.