Dizzy Community
37 Members

Dizzy in crowds

Hello everyone.

I've recently felt really dizzy these past few days. But what I found out is that I get dizzy during 2 specific situations :
1) when i go to the mountain ( which is probably explained by the decreased amount of oxygen)
2)when i'm a big crowd , that is the worst case scenario for me , I just feel lightheaded and i get cold-sweat and unable to stay on my feet. This occurred to me at a small crowded church , and here is an interesting one : during anatomy and dissection classes (also crowded).

What i want to know is simply ... why ? and how to prevent it later on , because this will cause a lot of issues for me during my professional life.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.