Dogs Community

Aspergilosis

I have been advised by my vet to get a paediatric nebuliser for my dachshund who is being treated for Aspergilosis.  
Can you suggest a suitable model.
I just did a quick Google search and came up with HUNDREDS of links for pediatric nebulizers.  I personally cannot recommend one, but perhaps you could make a visit to the asthma boards or the pediatric boards here at MedHelp and ask if anyone there could recommend one?  I'm sure there are many asthma sufferers who have lots of experience with the various different brands and can recommend one that's not only fairly inexpensive and easy to use but also effective.  

Ghilly