large red vein under puppy eyelid

my 3 month old teacup chihuahua has a slightly large red vein above her right eye;under her eyelid.i haven't noticed anystrange behaviour in her. should it be a concern???
on her eyeball or eyelid?
eyeball should be just fine
eyelid, i don't know..
eyeball
Does her eyes have any other places on it.I think that is normal,Unless she is showing  signs of her eye being irritated.My pekingese has them and my vet has never seen anything wrong with them.You could give your vet a call and ask,But i think that your baby is fine.Good Luck and take care
turns out it's normal.thank goodness!thnx evryone 4 ur info.
Hi, just wondering if you found out what this was as my puppy which is a chihuahua cross jack Russell has the same thing under her eyelid she is 9 weeks old and  I'm not sure whether to be concerned or not. As I am really worried in case its something bad?

You are reading content posted in the Dogs Community