Down Syndrome Community
395 Members

10 yr old boy hits people. How do you change that?

We have a 10 cousin that just moved in with us. He is the cutest and sweetest when he isn’t hitting (including my 90 yr grandpa) or throwing stuff. He hits with objects his hands he kicks and throws stuff all the time. My aunt and uncle get mad at all of us for getting upset with him! They don’t do anything or say anything to the kid. What can I do or say to help the parents out ?
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.