Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Weird symptom with ears..

Last week or so ive had these throbbing moving feelings in both my ears. Along with sensitivity to some sounds. When i listen to music on my laptop it really bothers my ears. My laptop is the worse thing to listen to music with,because the speakers are right up front and when your listening to songs where the singer really belts out loud vocals,it is very piercing to the ears. SO that has ALWAYS been annoying when listening to music on it. But it seems extra sensitive in last week or so. Not to mention my mom yelling or whatever,just loud vocals really are bothersome. Though,usually this time of year i am sensitive to sounds more,because of allergies maybe and ear fluid etc? i dont know..
hello?
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life