• Small, pea-sized, white pimple-like thing behind uvula on the back wall of my throat
• Very mild cough; not very often
• Painful to swallow
• Can still eat, talk, sing, etc. with very minimal pain
• Sort of swollen uvula
• Sort of swollen tonsils
• White thingies sort of in my tonsils...probably tonsil stones. I hope so.
• Back wall of throat is pretty pink
• Sneezing, only on occasion; it's July, maybe a summer cold?
• White "furry" tongue
• Clearing of throat
I'm 21 years old and ♂ male.
Maybe it was a few days ago, but I coughed up a very vile-smelling off-white glob of...stuff...that could probably wake the dead because of the potency of the smell.
Usually the throat hurts worse in the morning and the pain is off-and-on throughout the day.
And yes, I've been dealing with a lot of stress too.
Just got tested for strep and it came back negative. So not strep :)
Perhaps my biggest question is, and I'm so afraid of this, could this be cancer? I don't really want to visit the nurse again because I'm probably on her "list" already.
The white furry tongue could be caused by all the ice cream I've eaten lately to "soothe" my throat.
What could this be?
Please give only positive comments...please...