DE article in NY paper today......

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/egg_donor_mom_heartbreak_court_loss_AsLscp3fO72LEel069W2lN?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4ce556696c041569%2C0[Edit]
Intersesting.  We were looking at a known donor and I was very interested in getting a good contract written.  I think it seems simple, and I was so thankful for my friend to offer, but it is important to think 5 years down the road.  A good contract is important!!!!
Yes, Isn't this amazing???  I am thankful that they see that mother is the one giving birth.
So as far as donor goes, did you really find a friend???
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Egg Donor Recipients Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.