Pelvic ultrasound results

I had a ultrasound in my pelvic area due to toe her reasons but they have found a 8x4x7mm echogenic area internal vascularity, not sure what that means or what it is. I did do the ultrasound on the last day of my periods, not sure if that has anything to do with it. But I’m worried cause I keep reading uterus cancer and so on. Has anyone had this or know of it
Sorry I ment due to other reasons* don’t know what happened there with the error

You are reading content posted in the Endometriosis Community