Vissannete

Hello, I have endometriosis IV stade, I had laparoscopy before half a year, since when I am trying to conceive, but unsuccessfully. My doctor suggest me to take hormonal pills visannette for half a year. Does it helps to have a baby after using or just stops disease for some time ? Thank you very much for your answers.
I think the medication is called Visanne unless it is called something different from where you are from. Visanne is a progesterone only pill that stops your period and hopefully helps stop your pain however it does not stop the disease at all from growing nothing does and it will not help you get pregnant. There is no cure for Endo but there is excision surgery which is the gold standard treatment. When this surgery is done the disease is CUT OUT from the root even the small tiny cells. A skilled surgeon would be the way to go because it is possible that there was endo left behind and will just continue to grow.
completely agree with Ticked and have seen gals who have excision surgery with an endometriosis excision specialist go on to get pregnant shortly after...so if you want to get pregnant find an endo excision specialist for your best chance at getting that baby!

You are reading content posted in the Endometriosis Community