Endometriosis Community

What is the best area to focus on to reduce infertility caused by endometriosis?

I am a graduate student working on a capstone project. The overall subject matter involves endometriosis and infertility. I would like to investigate where the biggest need is for medical devices to allow for easier conception
Early detection is the main one. In order to have early detection there must be more awareness about this disease and more doctors that are not gynecologist that know how to excise the disease from the root on multi organs. That is the gold standard. What is happening now is that it takes an average of 8 yrs to diagnose and during this time many patients are considered hypochondriacs and are pushed antidepressants. At times this form of neglect and sometimes abuse causes long term emotional impact which can lead to ptsd, anxiety and depression.

Treatment (gold standard surgeryby a skilled surgeon), compassion and aftercare are what is needed.
I agree, awareness is the main concern. But, since no prdictors of endo are known for sure it could be difficult to create that awareness, I guess...