I can't get an erection (26years)

I have been masturbating for long while watching porn. Some days back I still could perform and i always had very firm erections. For a week now i haven't been able to get an erection even in the morning. Also, even during masturbation i Can get an erection. This has never happened before. I'm confuse.
I use to get an erection all the time with or without porn which i watch a lot.

What could be the cause and the remedy?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well, my suggestion is to give all porn and masturbation a break for a couple of weeks.  Kind of reset.  If you continue to have a lack of morning erection after that and can not stimulate to erection, then see your doctor.  How old are you? Are you under stress? Emotional issues like stress, anxiety, depression can cause erection issues. You could be waking up at different points in the sleep schedule also which impacts morning erection. Are you taking any new medications? That can impact things.  If you go to the doctor, they will likely do a full physical to see if there are any health conditions leading to this.  Including blood work to check things like testosterone.  But most men go through a period of this and it is all fine. So, lay off masturbation and porn, re evaluate and then if it is still a problem, see your doctor.
Helpful - 0
It's been almost 2 weeks since i stopped porn and masturbation.  I have some morning érections but they dont last for long.
Give it a bit more of a break. Having morning erections is a good sign.  What is your stress level like?
How's it going?  Things any better?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community