Low Libido or Erectile Dysfunction???

I'm a 37 year old male who has noticed my sex drive has taken a dive in the past year.   I have been stressing a lot about work the past year which may be the cause but I started a new job 3 months ago which should have taken my stress away.    When I watch porn, I no longer get an immediate erection.   I need a lot more physical stimulation to get an erection and I notice it's not as hard as it used to be.   If I were intimate with a partner, I can get an erection but again it's not as hard and can loose it without stimulation.   I also no longer have the urge to masturbate.      Would anyone be able to advise if this is low libido or erectile dysfunction or both?  
also, if anyone can suggest how I can fix my issue.  any advice is greatly appreciated.
Moving to another job three months ago was a positive move especially if it eliminates the stresses of the old work life.  Sexual activities with a partner are more interesting than porn and masturbation if you have someone in this regard.  If so, stay away from porn and masturbation, entering into all sexual activities with this partner.  Sometimes one can get into a predictable pattern doing the same things.  Due to everyday life, you may have temporary low libido.  If you haven't had a checkup within the past year, it would be good to have one, including a screening for depression because of your extended period of stress with your old job.  
Thank you Yardbull.  I'm scheduled for a check up.   So the last time I was intimate with someone, I could not keep my erection for sex.   Would you say it's safe to say that my low libido is causing erectile disfunction?   Also, how long can a temporary low libido last?
It is claimed that anal peripheral prostate massage can stimulate libido.Anal peripheral prostate massage can stimulate your libido.There are 4 types of prostate massage. you may try anal peripheral one. Google anal peripheral prostate massage.
Things can get complicated as to whether low libido is causing your ED or if your ED is causing your low libido, and then throw in one or two other distractions of everyday life.  Perhaps with the right partner, perking up your interest, everything can change for the better.  
Hi Needadvise. Because of your sinthoms i would like to know if you took SSRI (Antidepressants), Propecia/Finasteride (Anti-hairloss) or Accutane (Anti-acné) anytime in the past?

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community