Erectile Dysfunction Community

No sensation in penis

I have no sensation in my penis.. Never have, I also do not experience an orgasm.. I can ejaculate but there is no orgasmic sensation that comes with it. The only thing that works is when i smoke Marijuana, I get full sensation in my penis and experience an orgasm. Is there an association between the two? Or does anyone know what is going on?
This can be due to psychological reasons for use of marijuana. Otherwise it can be due to an allergic reaction (say to body lotions, condoms, soaps etc) or it can be a skin condition like eczema, dermatitis etc or it can be a fungal infection. The other reasons are peripheral artery disease (by dopplar ultrasound) and a peripheral nerve disease maybe due to diabetes.

Please discuss these possibilities with your urologist and try stopping marijuana abuse.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I dont abuse Marijuana.. Its not lotions or condoms.. Ive never had any pleasurable feeling there unless i smoke marijuana which ive done like 3 times.. im 22 and been having sex since 16.. never had feeling..  I told my urologist and he said hes never heard of it. Nether has my general doc.. No infection and no artery disease.. No one can help no one seems to know or even understand whats going on.