sexual problem, please help.

hey.

I don't know how this works, i just joined right now because i'm having a really weird problem. I haven't had sex for a while, a long while, and last night, a few hours after masturbating, a red vein appeared on my penis. It looks swollen because the rest of the vein continues, not red but green. So every time i touch this specific area where the vein is, i get a burning sensation. The vein is about 2 centimeters across the side of my penis, and i'm not circumcised. PLEASE HELP, how do i get this vein back to normal, and how do i stop this burn?
Hi did you masturbate rough , if so please take time out please let it calm down , if still tender put an ice pack round it , if no better in a couple of days please see you Family Doctor or a Urologist , but i think it will be ok in a few days of rest , Take care ,  
Make an appointment to see your doctor to check this out.  The vein that runs along the length of the penis is called the dorsal vein.

Although dorsal vein problems can happen due to trauma, excessive sexual activity, or abstinence, it does need to get checked out to make sure that you do not have dorsal vein thrombosis.  Dorsal vein thrombosis is a rare disease and a Doppler ultrasound would be required to confirm the condition.

Best wishes.
okay, so i checked on it, and it looks like a minor scratch. I don't know how to explain this in scientific terms, but you know how when you get a scratch and when it heals there's a line of red dry blood. Yeah thats what i seem to have. the vein is inside my foreskin but the harmed area i described is outside. i feel like i shouldn't worry because the burning stopped. do you think i should still be concerned? or seek medical help?
plus i just searched what a dorsal vein is and it doesn't see, to fit the description.
If it has settled down and is not bothering you or make you worry, then just leave things alone, but keep an eye on things and see how things go.

If it flares up and causes you problems again, it would be worth getting checked out just to put your mind at rest.    A doctor would be able to examine the area and would give you the correct diagnosis.

Like bobdylan1958 mentions about being rough with yourself.  Take things slowly and don't be too rough and use a lubricant jelly.  

Best wishes.

Best wishes.

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community