Esophageal Cancer Community
80 Members

Feels like poking upper right side of chest (esophagus)

I am 28 years male. I am suffering from three days as poking my upper right side chest during swallowing rice and during gerd.Today I have done done upper GI endoscopy and comes everything normal.Can anyone tell me the reason and all does there any risk of passing infection by endoscopy tube as that using for multi person (infection as HIV, Hepatitis and others).
This paper addresses your question: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3623380/
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.