cancer or not?

So I had experience swallowing problems for a few months and my doctor asked me to do a barium swallow and chest xray..chest xray was clear and stomach was clear too but for my esophagus the results said GERD and mucosal thickening..I'm 23 and I'm really afraid please help
Are you treating the GERD?  Mine ended up causing Barrett's  esophagus  and its was diagnosed via endoscopy and them cutting pieces out to test. You must be so fearful. The last thing you need is stress.

You are reading content posted in the Esophageal Cancer Community

Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.