Aa
A
A
A
Close
Exercise & Fitness Community
5.39k Members

feeding

what is good to eat,and what's not good?
5 Responses
15667945 tn?1442281962
Wow! What a question! This is such a broad topic, I could stand here for days and still not cover it.

First, go to your doctor or a nutritionist. This is crucial to answering your question, and probably only the only way to get a good answer for you.

Second, do your own research! People who have certain life styles have to focus on certain things to eat, I.e.- athletes on protein and good fats. There's such a complexity towards finding the right diet for the right lifestyle that only you and your doctor, or even a nutritionist, can tell you what's right.

Hope this helps!
15394896 tn?1468598227
simple..eat every thing but with in a limit..as your body needs so much nutrients to work perfectly...
20530040 tn?1500047807
Good question, although it is very vague;

Good nutrition varies from person to person, with varying factors such as age, weight, and health conditions. However, general good nutrition can be characterized as such:

Low amounts of saturated fats
Lower amounts of standard carbohydrates (sugars), such as fructose
Higher amounts of unsaturated fats, such as omega-3
Good amounts of complex carbohydrates, such as fibre
Approximately 1g of protein / 1lb of body weight per day
A good mix of vitamins and minerals
Approx. 6 eight-ounce glasses of water per day
I recommend to see the website https://deteylechenie.ru/ - there's a lot of information about diseases of children and about your problem in particular.
I recommend to see the website https://deteylechenie.ru/ - there's a lot of information about diseases of children and about your problem in particular.
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.