Exercise & Fitness Community

feeding

what is good to eat,and what's not good?
Wow! What a question! This is such a broad topic, I could stand here for days and still not cover it.

First, go to your doctor or a nutritionist. This is crucial to answering your question, and probably only the only way to get a good answer for you.

Second, do your own research! People who have certain life styles have to focus on certain things to eat, I.e.- athletes on protein and good fats. There's such a complexity towards finding the right diet for the right lifestyle that only you and your doctor, or even a nutritionist, can tell you what's right.

Hope this helps!
simple..eat every thing but with in a limit..as your body needs so much nutrients to work perfectly...
Good question, although it is very vague;

Good nutrition varies from person to person, with varying factors such as age, weight, and health conditions. However, general good nutrition can be characterized as such:

Low amounts of saturated fats
Lower amounts of standard carbohydrates (sugars), such as fructose
Higher amounts of unsaturated fats, such as omega-3
Good amounts of complex carbohydrates, such as fibre
Approximately 1g of protein / 1lb of body weight per day
A good mix of vitamins and minerals
Approx. 6 eight-ounce glasses of water per day
I recommend to see the website https://deteylechenie.ru/ - there's a lot of information about diseases of children and about your problem in particular.