Exercise & Fitness Community

fitness

my tummy is big,how can i reduce it
See what I wrote for Nasska on this same forum. Also if your not fat anywhere else on your body besides your gut you may be lacking fibre and water. The daily recommended dose of fibre is about 35 grams. If however you are fat all over see what I wrote for Nasska.
When we are losing weight, the excess fat in the abdomen is the first to disappear. Eating more fiber-rich foods can effectively remove excess fat from the abdomen and maintain a healthy weight. Such as beans, vegetables, fruits, etc. At the same time, it is also necessary to reduce the consumption of meat.