A Quick Visit

Just popping back in to give an update on the vitrectomy/ERM peel I had almost seven years ago, all is still excellent. Full credit given to my retinal specialist, who I see for routine follow ups twice a year.

Especially great to see you’re still here in the Eye Care forum Dr. Hagan! Happy St. Patrick’s Day
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Mr. Presley, good to hear from you again.  And Happy St Patrick's Day to you also.  When my clan got off the boat from Ireland they were named O'Hagan, dirt poor, undeducated and discriminated against. In 4 generations we have become college educated physicians, lawyers, PhD, scientists, teachers, and several Professors/doing research at elite universities.  As luck would have it I was just to my retina specialist today. I'm followed for lattice, and a small tributary vein occlusion and got a great report. Thanks for present and past postings.
Helpful - 0
Testimony to the power of hard work by the O’Hagans and their descendants, impressive would be a major understatement.

I have an ERM in my RE that bears monitoring, but so far so good with no noticeable impact on my vision in that eye. Keep on carrying on!
Yes, keep on keeping on.

You are reading content posted in the Eye Care Community