Eye Care Community

Post retinal detachment new floaters, blurry vision and circular flashes

I had a retinal detachment last year, and laser repair. i now have very large floaters and blurred vision. I also in a dark room see a circular flash, like a lighted make-up mirror. I am about to have a pic of my retina and another visit, this is visit #4 this year. The last dialation I was told I had an inflammed retina and he could not bring my vision up to 20/20 with glasses. I am nervous more is going on. Anyone else?
I would be nervous also.  Not sure exactly what inflammed retina is and how it relates to your original problem. You need to get more detailed information from your retina surgeon. make a list of questions. Don't leave until they're answered.
thank you, I have an appt today
=
Let us know how things turn out