Eye Care Community

Retinal Detachment. Help needed

I had a retinal detachment 2 months ago and the doctor put a Scleral buckle on my eye. A month later my retina detached again and had to have a vitrectomy where they used silicon oil. The doctors said I have to posture for one week. Its been a week and my vision has started to blur. I dont know if my retina has detached or not and need some help. I am worried!!
You have had two recent invasive and delicate surgeries.  Surely you are still being closely monitored by your surgeon.  Do not hesitate to call with questions.  Call as soon as possible.  Best wishes.