Eye Care Community
22k Members

Sudden lazy eye with no vision problems

I went to my doctor for a regular checkup, and mentioned I was getting headaches again. I went though a bout of these a few years ago. But they resolved themselves after a few weeks. I assumed this recent cluster had to do with the stress im under right now. My blood pressure is 130/78

He noticed that my left eye wasn't tracking fully with my right eye. He said it was slightly off. But I dont have any of the vision problems that I'm reading other people with lazy eyes have. He also noticed that my right leg was hyper reflexive.

i have neurofibromatosis, and am scheduled for a MRI & to see my eye doctor on Monday. Based on this, what sort of things could it possibly be?
It could be the neurofibromatosis and you need to see an ophthalmologist. Ask your neurologist, family MD or other member of your health team to refer you.

JCH MD