Third nerve palsy with strabismus

So I was in a horrible car accident when I was 9 now 27, I have been told I have third nerve palsy and a complicated strabismus. After going through 5 surgeries and all these years I have had NO feeling in my eye until 4 days ago and now I am feeling my eye trying to do something. Having double Vision as well. I have not had double vision either til a few days ago. I really have no clue what is going on its like my eye is trying to work but not sure. If anyone has any clue please help I can't get in to see a Dr til late Dec.
Call and move your appointment up. It is generally not possible to completely repair a total 3rd nerve paralysis no matter how much surgery done.

JCH MD
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
=

You are reading content posted in the Eye Care Community