Eye Care Community

does anyone else has issues reading straight text?

When I am trying to read anything ( specially digital text ) I  perceived the text as not been straight. What is it ? Could I possible tilting my head ? Eyes not aligned ? Tilting the screen 10-20 degrees seems to solve the problem .
Latint81: I have said about all I can say. You are welcome to continue posting but I won't have more comments.
Yes and thank you dr Hagan , it’s very frustrating when the vision is 20/20 and everything “ looks “ normal . Doubt the ERG would come up with any answer . :(
=