Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Actively TTC in 2013!

My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive beautiful baby number 2!  My cycles were normally 28 days.  So My period was on March 1st, 2013, so it should have been due on March 28th, 2013.  However, it did not show. I know I did not miss my O, because my boyfriend and i DD everyday! I had been having several symptoms of what I thought was pregnancy.  Had very sore nipples, breasts tender, bloated, heartburn, headaches, and back ache.  When I got pregnant lat time, my face cleared up amazingly.  Well, when my period is coming, my face starts to break out badly.  My face was clear.  When checking my cervix, it was high, soft, closed, and moist from about the 17th on.  Took a hpt on the 29th, BFN!  Very dissappointing. The next day, i checked my cervix again, still the same, but a small amount of blood, then nothing the rest of the day.  The next morning, more blood, but not for the entire day, cervix the same. Same thing continued.  Now, no blood, but cervix still high, soft and closed.  ANYONE with some advice, please help!  Thank you!
Hi there!

There are no specific symptoms of pregnancy and the described changes could be seen both with pregnancy and around the premenstrual period. The only definite way of confirming a pregnancy would be to run a urine/ blood test and get it confirmed by an ultrasound scan. To avoid false negative results a urine pregnancy test is best run about a week after missing the due periods, which would be after April 5th in your case. If the last test was done after April 5th, a pregnancy is unlikely; or else I would suggest running a repeat test at this time.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!