Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

After D & C

Hello, I had a miscarriage early Sept.  Had a d&c & still was bleeding, so dr. did 2nd one in the same week.  He has started me on Premarin 1.25 plus Prometrium to help protect my uterus.  I'm scared to death of Asherman's Syndrome.  Has anyone experienced this, and when did you get your period after stopping the hormone therapy?
Their have been people on here before that have talked about Asherman's syndrome.  It took me 14 weeks to get my af back after my D and C in June so I read some posts on it.  I think it you did a search on here for it it might come up.  Good luck to you!