Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Cut and Burned Tubes

I am a mother of 3 kids i got my tube cut and burned in 2011. So i was wondering if i can reverse them i am still young 27 and i am healthy. Please Help me I don't want to do IVF i don't like shots. Thank you
Hello and I was in ur shoes b4 I had my tubes tied and then untied in 2008 I feel complete again! Yes honey it can be done but it also depends on how much tube is left for them to put back together,since then I've had 3 pregnancy all ended in misscarrages  and I'm still trying I nowa luthel defect so I am taking herbal remedy's to fix that so good luck with all if you need info on where to get nit done let me no :)