Due anytime Summer 2012

mhv
Hi ladies.  I know it's kind of early for me, being only 7wks 5days along, to start this, but I wanted to start sharing this journey with others due around the same time as me.

I know many of us (me included) are afraid to put ourselves out there this early, afraid that something might go wrong, but I have known so many of you for you long, that I just couldn't wait any longer to start sharing experiences with you.  I have never been this far along in a pregnancy, and am so sure I am going to have tons of questions.

I am expecting twins, and am still in shock! :)  We have a due date of Aug 9th, but It will probably be more like July 26th, due to it being twins
I feel pretty good most of the time,  but if I don't eat every 2-3 hrs, the babies let me know it!

Just wondering how everyone else is feeling, and wondering if anyone else has questions we can help each other with....

Hugs!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
mhv
Juana~Yay!  Welcome, my friend :). I am so glad to be getting some ladies to lean on during this process :).  We have all worked sooo had to get here.  I hope our group continues to grow, and that we can share our questions, fears, and joys :).  

Heather~ ok, fill us in on what we have to look forward to in the coming weeks :)

Stargazy~ how is the spotting?  I hope it has stopped.  Mine is still present every now and again.....maddening!!!

Shannon79~ hope the pregnancy symptoms are treating you well
As for me, I am starting to get hungry. :). Finally!  Finding something that sounds good to eat is getting just a tad better :)

Helpful - 0
Still spotting on and off...last on Friday. Someone mentioned that DHA may have something to do with it... Will stop taking that for now and see if that makes a difference.
Helpful - 0
Thank you for making this group for all of us.  We have been thru the HARD process of getting pregnant together so we deserve to have this group so we can talk, ask and enjoy this so wanted pregnancy

As for me I am 10w3d and my due date is aug 3rd but do to my incometent cervix I might go a little earlier then that, hopefully the cerclage will work for me.

I am not having many symptoms.  It scares me sometimes.  When I was about 6, 7 weeks I had more but not now.  A little tired and my boobs hurt in the morning when I get up from bed a lot, then during the day they get better

I have an u/s tomorrow 1/9 at 1pm with my high risk ob and then my first visit with him is on Thursday.  Im excited to hear when wil my cerclage b put in.

Im super excited to be able to share this experience with youl.  Im praying for us all to have healthy and happy 9 months and baby.

Believe and you WILL be blessed!!!
Helpful - 0
thought I'd chime in although as with some of you .. I'm still very aware that it is so early for me!  

I am 7 weeks 2 days today and saw a beautiful hb with perfect growth 3 days ago .. we have had 3 pregnancies with subsequent miscarriages so it was good to get to this point .. lost our first bub at nearly 12 weeks after seeing the hb 3 separate times so trying not to get too excited.

I have been feeling sick on and off since I hit 6 weeks and finding that quite hard but it is a reminder that bub is still there so not really complaining!  bbs are not that sore .. they were more sore early on in this pregnancy .. but the tenderness comes and goes now.  Very tired .. having to nap in the middle of the day. oh and I'm due August 25
Helpful - 0
mhv:
Hey:-))) I feel very happy but nervous at times, too... My history of miscarriages doesn't help + I recently watched 2 girls loosing their babies after seeing their heartbeats. I am trying to take it minute by minute, day by day - still holding my breath a little and I believe it will stay this way til the end of first trimester.

sisi2399:
I am 7w2d and also worry from time to time because my symptoms come and go....recently they mostly go away. On the other hand I am grateful to God that he's not making my life miserable;-) I am excited for you and send lots of positive vibes:-)

tones99:
We have same worries, doubts and fears and the same EDD!!!
It is still early and we are not in control, but let's face it: seeing the heartbeat really lowers risk of miscarriage - let's repeat it as our mantra:-)
When is your next u/s? I am praying for you!!!
Helpful - 0
Are you ladies predicting when we're having our babies? I wouldn't predict mine early. When I was pregnant with my son, he was 9 days late.

Pregnancy symptoms are doing okay. Get really nauseous in the morning. Eases off some during the day. No vomiting though which is a good thing. I hate vomiting. BB's are still tender, and getting the nipple tenderness now. Can't even brush a towel against them after getting out of the shower, or they hurt.

My appointment is in 2 days!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community