Due anytime Summer 2012

mhv
Hi ladies.  I know it's kind of early for me, being only 7wks 5days along, to start this, but I wanted to start sharing this journey with others due around the same time as me.

I know many of us (me included) are afraid to put ourselves out there this early, afraid that something might go wrong, but I have known so many of you for you long, that I just couldn't wait any longer to start sharing experiences with you.  I have never been this far along in a pregnancy, and am so sure I am going to have tons of questions.

I am expecting twins, and am still in shock! :)  We have a due date of Aug 9th, but It will probably be more like July 26th, due to it being twins
I feel pretty good most of the time,  but if I don't eat every 2-3 hrs, the babies let me know it!

Just wondering how everyone else is feeling, and wondering if anyone else has questions we can help each other with....

Hugs!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
And I've always loved the name Addison too!

DF has his heart set on the name Natasha, so I compromised with him, and we'll use it as the middle name. And the more I hear it, the more I like it
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
mhv
Heather5-        June 7, 2012   ~  Boy
sisi2399           Aug 3, 2012
Stargazy-         Aug 4, 2012
mhv-                Aug 16, 2012
juana105-        Aug 25, 2012
tones99           Aug 25, 2012
Shannon79-    Sept 9, 2012

.

Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
mhv
Heather5-        June 7, 2012   ~  Boy
sisi2399           Aug 3, 2012
Stargazy-         Aug 4, 2012
mhv-                Aug 16, 2012
juana105-        Aug 25, 2012
tones99           Aug 25, 2012
Shannon79-    Sept 9, 2012

.

Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
mhv
Hello Ladies!!!  Our list is growing!!!  YAY!!  I know these first 12 weeks are scary, but we will get through them together!!!  I need you all to lean on!!!

My symptoms are mostly nausea through out the day, and as of yesterday... extreme hunger!  haha!  The babies wanted Chipotle yesterday, so I caved... well, when I got there, there was a line a mile long!  I thought I was going to have to mow people over to get to the front of the line!  It was Crazy!!!  I got in my car, and gobble gobble gobble!  haha!  I could not wait to get that food in my mouth!  It was CRAZY!!

My boobs are sore at all, but they have grown.  And I feel alot of "things" going on in my stomach area, and I cannot hardly stand to wear my jeans anymore! haha!  They are just tooo tight!!  

Is anyone having cravings???  What are they??

I am so glad I have you ladies to go through this with!!!

Melissa
Helpful - 0
Shannon79:

It's so re-assuring to have pregnancy symptoms, even if they are pain in the butt sometimes;-) I don't have too many symptoms lately, except extreme sleepiness/tiredness, bloating and mild boobs soreness.
Hang in there!!!:-)

mhv:

I woke up at 8 today, drank tea with lemon and hot chocolate and went back to sleep. I woke up again at 11:45...!
I don't know if I should be worried, but my nausea is almost non-existing these day. My appetite increased, though and I mostly crave spicy and sour food. We will see tomorrow how my baby is doing:-)

Have a wonderful week, everybody and enjoy every minute of your pregnancies:-)
Helpful - 0
Ok ladies I hardly have any symptoms, I would say none most of the time.  I was so nervous due to the lackof symptoms.  Today was my u/s Im now 10w4d.  Baby is doing perfect!!!!  jumping around like a little monkey...lol meassuaring 2 days older and with a h/b of 175.  I reassure you symptoms or no symptoms mean nothing at all.  My baby proved it!!!

Please stay positive and believe.  We got this!!!!!

Also I rented a doppler from baby beat and got it today.  I tried it and got my baby's h/b within 15 mins at 173 to 175 just what the u/s showed.  It was so beautiful.  Peace of mind is all.  Now I can hear him/her whenever I want.  I love it!!!!

What about names?  have you pick any yet?
DH and I agreed on that already

girl - Antonella Lynn
boy- Mason Reinier (after daddy)

juana - I cant wait to hear your gret news from tomorrow u/s.  Im excited!!!

Girls, Check my baby's pics.

I am praying for all of us soon to b mommys  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community