How sad but nice that she thought to reach out to you. Does she know that you did ED? Maybe that would help her too.
I have been talking to hubby about it although he is not totally ready to hear it yet. I think that is direction I may be headed.
I really wouldn't do ED unless both of you are 100% sure of your feelings.
It's a very personal decision.
The reason I say we are not there yet is because my body is still producing eggs just not very many. He just says we will cross the bridge when we get to you.
So you didn't answer my other question...Are you telling family or will you keep it private?