Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Is there hope for double uterus and cervix?

I have a double uterus and cervix, right now we are going through the testing and crap to get into a fertility program at BAMC. I feel like there is no hope and I am tired of going through so much testing for some doctors to tell me to "deal with it." I have extremely painful periods and long ones. I was told I have to get a hysterectomy because they have no other options for me. So I can try to get pregnant or get rid of it all. My husband does not understand why I am so overly emotional. Lets face it , none of them (men) really know when there is a rarity in the complication or any female issue/

I just feel hopeless about this all, I can have them take it all out, and be without any children, or I can live my life trying and going through testing. I feel like I am losing it.