I am like you. I went through 2 rounds of IVF in 09 and one miscarriage and one ectopic that required surgery. We went for the third in June of '10 and we only had 3 embryos so we put all 3 in and we were blessed with a little girl in March '11. I am trying to get her a sibling and was implanted with again the 3 good embryos on July 15. I go for blood work on Thursday this week. I have been crying all morning because I took a HPT this morning and it was negative. I have been praying and am still hoping for a miracle on Thursday. I will be praying for you and everyone on here to have a healthy baby. This is the hardest thing to go through and draining. I look forward to hearing from you. I needed an outlet because we have chosen not to tell family it's just too difficult when it does not work out as we want it to.
Im a so sad. Every time I get within reach of a daughter it gets ripped away. We cannot find a financing option within our budget. We have a reasonable payment limit and can't find any way to get the terms right. I have to call another credit company tomorrow but it's not looking promising. If I were younger I could donate eggs a couple times to fund the procedure, but at 33 I'm an old lady in terms of eggs.... And it doesn't matter that I seem to be super fertile.
I hope you guys are having a better day.
I know how these finance stuff comes between us and our dreams, wish you find a reasonable better option with your next company, we are bankrupt for our current cycle, and waiting for paychecks, I liked your idea though on egg donation, wish we were so young :) good luck hon.
Thanks. I called our clinic to see what other options we may have. I really hope we all find a way to achieve our hearts desires. I am so thankful for all of you. Without you there would be no one else to talk to about this.
I went in for a blood work and ultrasound today, and lining is thinner they doc wanted, it is only 6.5 mm, and they repeat it again on wednesday, i am scared to even think what if it is still thin on wednesday :(
:( I'm sorry it didn't go as planned. I hope it all rights itself and everything is good to go!
For me I think my journey has come to the end. DH says we should do foster to adopt route. I don't think it's a good idea. What do we do when we have to give her back?! A local adoption agency is the same price we would pay for the cycle.... And others cost way more. Adoption agencies frown at gender requests, which is the reason we are here in the first place! I just don't know.