Will surely do that! Just really hope i come back with a good news
thanks, you too! my period was due around Feb 14, so I know exactly how you feel!
I'd love it if you'd come back and let us know what's up when you have some conclusion. Or send me a private message if you'd prefer. I'm trying to gather people in similar situations so I can be slightly more educated about my likely diagnosis!
Thank you so much for all the info hun. Really helpful. Hope you get good news soon and concieve ☺️
I've read plenty of accounts from women that say they had negative blood tests as late as 7 and 9 weeks pregnant, but they are definitely not the norm. I'd say if you have a negative blood test, there's a 99% chance you're not pregnant, or if you are, you're likely about to miscarry. But those 1%ers do exist, so as they say, until AF comes, you're not out of the game yet.
I went to a local lab and paid for my own beta test since I don't have insurance--it was only $39 through requestatest.com. I'm glad I did even though it didn't give me a happy answer and I'm still waiting...but at least I've come to terms with the likelihood of not being pregnant at this point.
Thanks for your reply. Hmm yeah i guess i should get a blood test done and see. Are blood tests always right though?! :/
Welcome to the club. I wish I could tell you what's going on, cuz then I would know too. It seems the only way to know for sure is to get blood work done to check for thyroid/hormone issues, an ultrasound to check for cysts on your ovaries and/or a sneaky fetus that's not producing hcg. I hope you have insurance and can actually get any of those things done.
Maybe you have been stressing more than usual so your blood pressure is higher than normal.