New To Clomid ; )

I am starting Clomid in two days and i'm verryyy nervous. I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and just found out recently that its all cause i wasnt ovulating. Will i have any luck on my first time?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i started taking clomid yestday and im getting the side effect from it my head hurt so bad im going to start taking it a night so i want have to put up with it hurting my head anymore , yestday all i did was lay in bed and i will be ovuated next week and i will be using opk and press seed
Helpful - 0
I have taken Clomid with my first ds and this is my third month trying for #2 and it is the first time I had side effects. They were horrible I couldn't see and I was dizzy and had the worst head ache. I am sorry that you are starting it out with side effects hopefully it works fast and you don't have to take it next month.
Helpful - 0
The only side effect I got from clomid ws hot flashes. I'm 26 and I feel like i'm going through menopause. Good Luck with trying this month. I am now on my TWW and I can't wait to find out.
Helpful - 0
hey thank u girls i no what u meen my head is going to blow up. im going to use okp test and preeseed with the clomid so i hope this month is my month i have been trying for 9 months now so maybe 9 months will be the one for me
Helpful - 0
I am on my last day of Provera and will start clomid, hopefully if AF starts by Feb 1st. If it doesnt start, I am going to take a pregnancy test. I pray for everything to be alright- due to how many side effects progestrin has on a pregnancy.

I hope for the best and will take clomid when I get the chance, hopefully this AF is not as long lasting as the rest of them have been. So from the side effects I see from others, it may be best to take Clomid at night?
Helpful - 0
I just finished my first cycle of chlomid. This month the dosage will have to be increased as I didn't ovulate. My dr recommened ovulation predictor kits. Last monthe I used First Response and when you read the fine print says results may be inaccurate if taking chlomid. Ovuwatch say success with chlomid. I will be using the Ovuwatch this cycle.

Good Luck to you!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community