Silly Question? Dog jumped on me after IVF Transfer

This may seem like a silly question, but I'm worried.  Today I had an IVF transfer.  I was relaxing on the couch (as instructed!) and the dog jumped on me-- all of his weight dead square on my lower abdomen.  Will this effect implantation?  Dislodge the embryo?  The dog weighs 10 lbs.  Thanks so much.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are fine.  Really all the precautions are for your peace of mind.  It the embryo is going to implant, not much you (or your 10lb puppy) can do to stop it.
Helpful - 0
THanks so much for your response!  Any response is comforting.  I'm now 7dp5dt and got a BFP!  
Helpful - 0
Ooooh, congrats!!!

:-)
Helpful - 0
Congrats and happy to hear the news. Your puppy indeed bring good luck to you.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community