CFS and LDN

Hi all,

I decided to join because I was diagnosed with ME over 20 yrs ago which usually relapsed and remitted. For the last 4 years the ME has worsened and I also now have the additional diagnosis of Fybromyalgia too.   I am now on LDN which I have managed to get prescribed by my specialist and GP via a NHS prescription, it appears to be helping me.  Is anyone else is taking this?
Gill
Hi, welcome. What is ME? I have fibromyalgia.  It's hard.   I don't know what LDN or NHS is.  I'd like to know what it is especially if it's helping.  
I'm on pain medication. I have FMS in addition to 7 surgeries on my spine.  
Take care.
I to have never heard of these. I agree with concerned621 need more info.

You are reading content posted in the Fibromyalgia Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.