CFS survey from the CFIDS Association of America

The CFIDS Association of America would like to hear from people who have a CFS diagnosis. The survery will close on June 12, 2009 and only takes about 2 minutes to complete.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cD1ghc3rGJRm00uAxoNqdA_3d_3d

I would join in on this, but since I haven't had an "official" dx yet it wouldn't be just.  I hope those who do have CFS will respond as this can assist their association and advocacy.
I JUST FILLED IT OUT IT DIDNT TAKE LONG AT ALL AND THEY GIVE YOU CHOICES OF WHETHER U HAVE BEEN DIAGONOSED OR IF U HAVE THE SYMPTOMS ... THEY REALLY DIDNT ASK TO MANY QUESTIONS... WEIRD.  EVERYONE TAKE CARE!!!                             CATWOMAN
I just filled out the form...ty for the info
Hope all of you have a good restfull night!!
Hugs, Pod

You are reading content posted in the Fibromyalgia Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.