Classification of Fibromyalgia

I have chronic pain.  I have had my gall bladder removed, part of my small bowel removed (due to endometriosis), mesh put in my abdomen from a hernia and a hysterectomy.   My last surgery was approx 3 years ago.  Since then, I have had loose yellow bowel movements, chronic pain in my abdomen, shoulders, knees, feet and hands.  Cymbalta helped but caused constipation.  With that being said and the research I have done, my question is:
Is it possible that I have fibromyalgia? and Is fibromyaligia caused by a mental disorder such as anxiety or depression?  
Fibromyalgia is caused by infectious mycoplasmal bacteria.  search www.immed.org and look for AI illnesses.
and NOOOOOOOOO  it is NOT in your head.  it's a chronic intracellular bacterial infection that can be treated w/ DNA disrupting ABX ie Minocycline, Azithromycin, etc.

You are reading content posted in the Fibromyalgia Community

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.