Fibromyalgia Community

Is this really Fibromyalgia or something else?

I am 22 years old and have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia about a year ago. I've had numerous medical conditions since I was a child, and for years was always just characterized as a chorionic complainer. It wasn't until things started getting pretty bad that I was finally given the title "fibromyalgia". For over a year now I wake up feeling like I have not slept at all (even though I do, and very well throughout the night) everyday. This makes it extremely hard to function as it is, but the body aces are becoming unbearable. I feel like my arms and legs weight 500 pounds each. I also feel like someone is sawing my ankles and wrists off they hurt so bad. My lower back is always hurting and I have migraines and headaches very frequently. I have been from dr to dr and it seams that since I have been given this title that no one seams to care any longer about any of these problems. I am starting to become paranoid that there could be something else wrong that isn't just fibro, and it could be getting overlooked. I feel I am way too young to be feeling the way I feel. Any thoughts? Thank you!  
I denied my diagnosis for years. I also have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis, a seizure disorder, and cardiovascular disease.

According to what I've read recently, it isn't unusual to have fibromyalgia AND arthritis. Peachy, huh.
Hi Alice.
So sorry about your suffering
Please look into underlying fundamental factors, such as low thyroid function which can commonly cause chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia symptoms.  

Dr. Lowe from the Fibromyalgia Research Foundation supports the premise that MOST fibromyalgia patients are either hypothyroid or thyroid hormone resistant.

To rule this in or out you must forgo the standard serum thyroid testing (TSH, T3&T4) which only indicate... serum levels and ask (insist if you have to!) for Free T3, Free T4 and Reverse T3  to test for accurate thyroid cellular FUNCTION!
Some of these tests may not have an insurance code, so you may have to pay out of pocket, but it is vital to have this done properly.
It could potentially save you from many years of unnecessary suffering!

If you need more details let me know.

Blessings.
Niko
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.