Fibromyalgia Community

Sydney GP recommendations; **urgent request**

Is anyone here from Sydney?

I'm in need of a recommendation for a GP as I haven't been able to see anyone at all for almost a year due to being house bound.

I'd prefer a doctor who specialises in or enjoys dealing with complex and chronic illnesses. I would probably need someone willing to negotiate home visits, which would be most convenient for a doctor who practises from the inner city, eastern suburbs or inner west (possibly lower north shore too).

Thank you very much for your help.
Hi valeyard.

I'm from Canada however,
To access doctors who make house calls in Sydney Australia,
as I was told by my Aussie friend Chris from Sydney, who now lives  here in Northern Canada, you may inquire online at the homedoctor website in Australia or you may call them at 13SICK (from a fast online search).

Best wishes.
Niko
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.