Period after having your baby

When you started getting your period again how did you feel? The first time I had my period it wasn't that bad. But this time around I have felt drained, very irritable, and short tempered really bad. How did you ladies feel when you had your periods after having your baby.
Can someone give me advise about your period?
That's how I am! I'm a total b word during my periods now, my little one is 6 months old now
Mine hasn't come back yet. My daughter is almost 5 months. I've been cramping a lot lately. Did you guys go through that?
Yes I been cramping for days and last night I finally started. For the past three months I been starting on a different day.
It probably has to just work into a cycle again. So many outside influences can mess with it.

You are reading content posted in the First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.