albino oscar fish

i have an albino oscar in a 80 gal tank with 2 red tipped tinfoil sharks, a "window cleaner" , and a florida gar ... i dont know what to do about my oscar he has spots on his back that look almost like he has white mold on him .. kind of peeling like and loss of color ... also he is not been eating for some time and usually he is aggressive eater .. he is sometimes floating with his head upward and tail straight down .. his back fins look to be almost stuck together .... none of these things are going on  with the other fish in the tank... we have tried a few otc things the pet store has suggested and had the water tested but he seems to be only getting worse... any suggestions would be helpful..
thanks .... ????
My oscar fish is doing the same thing...Can anyone advise me on this ?   Thx...Dennis
My albino fish is doing the same thing (i.e., swimming head up and tail down). I had him for about two weeks. His lips are greenish. His fins are thin. He eats, but he is not gaining weight. His sister/brother albino fish – purchase at same time – was the same size, but is now larger. Could it be Ick; b/c he has tiny little white specks on his front fins. All assistance in appreciated.

r/s, Wayne
I haven't had albinos, so I can't diagnose this but you should definitely seperate the healthy fish, so that they don't catch it.
Another forum to try that gets a lot of traffic and specializes in fish is: www.aquariacentral.com
I have the same problem, I have separated my two oscars one is fine the other is doing the same thing, I don't know what to do???????? Does anyone have an answer yet?
this is my econed et of albino oscar, the first two did the same thing, then died one after the other once they became pretty big. now the ame with my seconed set the smaller of the two acting the same as the rest of the albino we peak of. i have one moer baby albino in a different tank with some other fih and he i fine
My albino oscar is doing the same thing, but its not floting. he also has a swollen abdomen and is not eating. he has a mate in the same tank that appears to be doing fine. I thought it was carrying eggs until it stop eating. I knew then somthing was wrong. If you know something will you please let me know?                   .                      
My albino is doing the same thing he is pretty big about 7 inch long he also lays on the bottom of the tank. He is the only fish in the tank except feeder fish. he isn't eating them or anything else. I don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to make him better?
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY ALBINO OSCAR FISH, HE IS LAYING ON HIS SIDE AND NOT EATING LIKE HE USE TO. I FIND IT STRANGE THAT WE ARE ALL HAVING THIS SAME PROBLEM. I AM TRULY SAD THAT MY FISH IS DYING AND THERE  ISN'T ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP HIM. THE OTHER OSCARS ARE DOING GREAT. CAN SOMEONE HELP SOLVE THESE PROLEMS THAT WE ARE HAVING.
I have a albino Oscar and he is doing strange thing he just started lieing down like on it side like it want to die but when I come in there and tip or tough him he wake up but he look dead what going on

You are reading content posted in the Fish & Aquatic Pets Community

Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.