Avatar universal

Knot feeling ache?

In the upper right quadrant of my side, juuust below my ribcage, I have a slight cramping tight pain??? Like a stretched elastic kind of thing..??? It was very bad but now it's practically not there.. It's like a dull ache and when it was bad, I could stand and jump and stuff and do everything but if I leaned over it would get tight and knot like and if I pressed on it it wouldn't hurt at all, and no rebound pain whatsoever, it feels like it could possibly be a muscle kinda ache... But, I'm unsure. Any ideas as to what it is? Mind you, I'm a hypochondriac, emet, and I'm 18, and female if that helps at all.. And I suffer from IBS and GAD
2 Responses
6543835 tn?1468844035
Pulled muscle or gas would be my guess.
Avatar universal
Gas does sound like a likely suspect
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Gastroenterology Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem