Gastroenterology Community

Multiple health problems

Let me start off by saying I'm just looking for other people who might be going through the same thing as me.

I'm a 33 YO female.  Was in the army 8 years.  Went to Iraq once March 2003-March 2004.
Since arriving over there I have had nothing but health problems and they just keep continuing.
In May 2003 I started having bad diarreah with blood in my stool.  I couldn't complete a run without having to run to a port a potty.  Of course the doctors there told me that it was probably a lactose intolerance.  After returning to the states I went to the VA where I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease.
In 2005 I was admitted to the hospital for extreme abdominal pain.  Long story short I was diagnosed with pancreatitis.   Since then I have had multiple episodes and hospitalizations.  
In 2009 I was having bad side pain.   Was admitted into the hospital.  During the checkin to the ER I suffered a pulmonary embolism.
In 2012 I developed shingles.
In 2013 I had an appendicitis
And continue to have pancreatitis flare ups.
I'm wanting to see if other people have been having so many medical problems since being deployed.  I've tried to look up answered but can't find any.    Any advice would help.  Thank you.
Have you been tested for parasites? I suggest having a comprehensive stool study done.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem