General Health Community

Abernethy malformation, atrium septum defect

My daughter Learoswitha was born with two rare anomalies of the internal organs.
The first anomaly: Abernethy malformation or aplasia of the portal vein.
Here in Germany, according to statements of the doctors, only 4 children has been diagnosed with aplasia of the portal vein.
Her second anomaly: is a  ASD or atrium septum defect near the common atrium.
She is now 6 years old, a cheerful bright schoolchild.
Leas blood parameters are in order. Your metabolic analysis shows almost perfect execution. Learoswitha's heart has no Insuffizience neither deformed sins. Her last ultrasound measurement on 18/10/2010  by Dr. McMahon, Cardiolgist in Dublin, was  the biggest surprise - Lea has no more common atrium, the boders of the septum was grown to a total of 9 mm within a year.
I hereby would like to reach the physicians worldwide. Who wants to support my daughter on her way of healing.